No, ADTR is not playing this year, however they are curating the lineup!
Set times are now available on our official app.
To ensure you're able to take advantage of early entry, we recommend arriving at 12:30pm, which is 1 hour prior to VIP doors opening.
WHERE DO I CHECK IN?
All VIPs should check in at the eastern most box office. Be sure to have a valid photo ID. Here's a site map.
WHERE'S THE MEET AND GREET SCHEDULE?
Meet and greets take place throughout the day, and a schedule will be available at check-in.
HOW DO I GET MY INCLUDED T-SHIRT?
You will be given a voucher at check-in good for 1 Self Help Fest t-shirt of your choice. You can redeem your voucher at the festival merch tent only. We recommend claiming your t-shirt right as you enter.
HOW DO I GET MY LAMINATE AND ENAMEL PIN?
These items will be given to you at check-in.
All artists, with the exception of Limp Bizkit, are scheduled to take part in the VIP photo op.**Subject to change**
No professional audio or video recording devices are allowed. Mobile phones and small, point-and-shoot digital cameras are okay.
No volunteer positions are available at this time.
We are not accepting artist submissions at this time.
Re-entry is not allowed for General Admission ticket holders. However, VIP package holders get unlimited re-entry!
Note: This list is provided by the Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill. Please contact them with any questions regarding prohibited items.
• No outside beverage of any kind
• No bottles, cans, glass or liquid containers of any kind
• No weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, and mace)
• No toy or fake weapons
• No alcohol or illegal substances
• No animals (except service animals)
• No video and sound recording devices
• No large umbrella
• No bags or purses larger than 14 x 14 x 6"
• No fireworks or any types of explosives
• No skateboards, scooters, hover boards or any personalized vehicles
• No strollers
• No professional cameras (detachable lens)
• No poles, sticks, or selfie sticks
• No laser pointers
• No artificial noise makers
• No backpacks (drawstring bags are allowed)
• No chairs exceeding 12” from the ground to the bottom of the seat when unfolded. Please note, due to safety purposes there may be some events which chairs are not permitted
• No aerosol cans
• Guests without shoes or shirts are not permitted to enter
• Any other item deemed unsafe by venue personnel
• No Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones): Use of small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (collectively, “Aircraft Systems”) at the venue, including the surrounding parking areas, is strictly prohibited at all times without prior written approval from Olympia Entertainment/313 Presents. Violations of this policy will result in possible arrest and/or confiscation of the Unmanned Aircraft System
• Additional items may be added on an event by event basis and dictated by tour personnel
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your request to email@example.com.